Product DescriptionWhat’s the difference between PLAN and DIN?With standard DIN objectives the middle 80% or so of the image will be in focus while the edges are out of focus. PLAN objectives are manufactured to a higher standard so that the entire field of view is in focus at once.
Our MS series are some of the student microscopes in the market today.
The upgraded MS-03 is equipped with four DIN objectives including 100x oil immersion and comes standard with mechanical stage slide holder for a full featured, reliable instrument at a fraction of the cost of professional scopes.
Advantages of LED Illumination:
- Life time of LED bulb is 100,000 hours
- LED consumes very little power
- Fully charged battery provides up to 15 hours of normal use
- Versatile power allows cordless use for portability
- Cool LED prevents focus deviation caused by heat-deformed equipment
- 10X Eyepiece with scale pointer
- Monocular head rotatable 360°
- DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered Objectives 4X, 10X, 40XR & 100XR (oil)
- Total 40X to 1000X magnification
- Coarse & fine controls
- Spiral condenser N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm
- Vinyl dust cover, spare bulb & immersion oil
- CE Certified