The IM7000 Series features include:
- All models come standard with ∞ Infinity Corrected Optical objectives (F=200)
- Viewing heads are supplied with a Siedentopf type binocular head, inclined at 30° or a trinocular Siedentopf head inclined at 45°. Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 53mm to 75mm. A graduated diopter adjustment is provided as a standard feature on the left eyetube of all units.
- Eyepieces are SWH10X, widefield, high eye point eyepieces, F.N. 22, with a 25mm reticle mount, SWH15X, SWH20X and SWH10X-F focusing eyepieces are available as an option. Anti-reflection coated, manufactured with a large diameter lens with more optical elements and high eyepoint to reduce eye fatigue and accommodate eyeglass wearers, and come equipped with a fold-down rubber eye-guards
- Infinity Corrected Planachromat 5X, 10X, 20X and 50X objectives are standard in all units. Objectives are made with extra-low-dispersion glass ans utilize new advanced multilayer ani-reflection coatings. The advanced technology used in designing and creating objectives result in an objective with a higher resolving power, higher image contrast, wider field of view, improved flatness of field, and a sharp image with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The objectives are color corrected for chromatic aberration in the red and blue regions of the spectrum and offer and exceptional flat field of view.
- Quintuple Nosepiece , side facing, with positive precision detent, click stops
- Plain stage 180mm (X) x 245mm (Y) dimensions
- Optional Mechanical Stage with drop down post available, 112mm (X) x 72mm (Y) movement.
- Focus travel, 9mm total, 1.0mm up and 8mm down, Rotation of fine focus: 0.2mm per revolution.
- Vertical Koehler illuminator equipped with 6V 30W Halogen bulb, Variable rheostat and automatic voltage sensing power supply are incorporated as standard.
- Cast aluminum alloy body for rigidity and exceptional stability