The EMZ-5 body delivers sharp, high-contrast images and an excellent zoom range of 6.5:1 that provides exceptionally high resolution images all throughout the zoom range. The EMZ-5 employs Greenough optics, for improved image flatness and contrast. As a result images are brighter and more distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. With the large zoom range, the EMZ-5 offers high resolution observation in precision-oriented semi-conductor, medical device and routine inspection. In addition to it’s compact design and versatility a wide variety of auxiliary lenses and stands are available to allow the user to customize their desired working distance to adapt to almost any application.
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
• Stereo Microscope Body (Zoom, Turret or Fixed)
• Eyepieces (Requires 2 of identical magnification)
• Stand (Pole stands, rigid arm stands, boom stands, heavy duty boom stands, wide surface stands or articulated arm stands)
• Illumination Source (Fiber optic halogen, fiber optic LED, fluorescent ring or LED illumination)
• Auxiliary Lens (Optional)